The Blue Penny Museum is an art and history museum that is wholly devoted to Mauritius. It houses some prestigious collections, which are true testimony of the historical and cultural wealth and diversity of Mauritius, in a stunning layout. Located in Caudan Waterfront, Port Louis, the museum was inaugurated in 2001 and has been designed with unyielding attention to quality in the selection of the works on display, the written descriptions, the layout and other details. It is one of those rare places providing visitors with a captivating glimpse of the art and history of Mauritius and is therefore a must-stop for anyone who is curious about discovering the country in depth. The tour of the museum ends with the beautiful yet tragic story of a mythical couple, Paul and Virginie. A must visit for all the curious minds!
• Adult: Rs. 225 per person.
• Children and Students: Rs. 100 (from 7 to 17 years or on presentation of a student card).
• Group entrance (+ 10 persons): Rs. 175 /person.
• Family fare: (2 adults + 2 kids): Rs 500.
• Adult: Rs. 75 /person.
• Children and Students: Rs. 50 (from 7 to 17 years or on presentation of a student card).